2 cups (5 dl) heavy cream
3 egg yolks
1/3 cup (0,8 dl) erythritol
1/4 cup raspberries
2 tbsp cream cheese
1/3 cup cheesecake bottom crumbles (Make an extra 1/4 of the recipe below in a smaller pan to use as crumbles in the ice cream)
1 1/2 cup (3,5 dl) almond flour
3,5 oz (100 g) butter
4 tbsp erythritol
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
1 can coconut cream
100g sugar-free white chocolate (I use @cleaneating.se)
1. CRUST: Mix ingredients for the crust in a bowl with your hands. Cover a round baking pan and bake for 8 min at 350°F/175°C. Do the same with 1/4 of the recipe to use as crumbles in the ice cream.
2. ICE CREAM: Add egg yolks and erythritol in a bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until as fluffy as can get. I did 8 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, mix cream until lightly whipped. Should be fluffy, not firm.
4. Slowly blend egg yolks into the cream with a large spoon. You want to keep as much air as possible.
5. Mix in cream cheese.
6. Carefully blend in raspberries (I used frozen that I defrosted and mixed into a jam).
Don’t do it perfectly, you want to find swirls of jam 🙂 7. Throw in cheesecake crust crumbles, save some for topping.
8. Pour the mixture on top of the large baked cheesecake crust and put the pan in the freezer overnight.
9. Take out and top with a layer of white chocolate ganache.
10.Top with some grated sugar free white chocolate!
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE:
1. Add the thick part of a can of coconut cream to a bowl.
3. Melt 100g of white chocolate in the microwave in a hot water bath.
4. Let the chocolate cool a bit and blend with the coconut cream and spread on top of the frozen ice cream. Let’s celebrate!