I made a chicken crust pizza for the third time.I think it was the best one yet.
KETO CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA is delicious and kid-friendly! An easy way to make pizza crust without the carbs or the bread. Only a few ingredients needed to make this protein pack pizza crust! The easiest KETO CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA to make at home.
The recipe makes two pizza bases with a 28cm diameter!
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon flaxseed flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- 2. Stir together the shredded chicken, grated Parmesan cheese, flaxseed flour, and salt.
- 3. Whisk the eggs lightly, then mix in.
- 4. Divide the dough into two equal pieces. Spread the chicken crust pizza “dough” onto the parchment paper as thinly as possible (about 1/4 in thick).
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes, until firm and golden on the edges.
- 6. Let the crust rest for 10 minutes.
- 7. Add sauce and toppings of your choice. Return to the oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Repeat the process with the other pizza dough half!